Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Music production is not for Normal people.. lol

Sooooo another incredible session at aarborn studios today. We arranged the first song for my Ep and its sounds pretty amazing, im really happy with the direction this production already.. Working with Aaron, Matt and Jared was beyond me.. hahahah These guys obviously know music and what they want to hear for this particular song. It was pretty overwelming to hear my lyrics turn into this really beautiful song and hott track.. =D
I'm so greatful that God continues to be in the midst of this production, and that even in our quick prayers during our sessions i can feel such a peace and wonderful presence in our midst. Thank you Jesus!

This project has become my "baby", I can't say that its a continuation of what we started 3 years ago because its so much more.. this music projest has taken on a life of its own. The team I've blessed to work with are more then i could ask for, our thoughts and desires for this production are definitly "singing in unison".. =)
God has been depositing thoughts and messages in my heart to share with people, and as i was reflecting on some recent conversations with friends that i love dearly, i thought about their current events in life, and how dark their lives seem because of the situations they find themselves in. So much pain, hopelessness, anger and dissappointment.. I thought to myself, God there's nothing you can't handle.. you can turn it all around for them in a sec.. Sometimes, our faith or lack thereof plays a lead role in the direction our lives take.. Although God has a devine destiny for us all, i believe each day he is writing new chapters in our lives...
God I pray mercy on my friends right now, may your love surround them where ever they are.. give peace to those that have none, love to those that feel none, and hope to those that see, none... Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment