Wednesday, October 13, 2010

And So it Begins....

Yesterday was my first writing/studio session at Aarborn Studios..
I have the priviledge of incorporating into our upcoming productions some of the musical elements that God has placed in my life and ministry. People that have been a vital influence on my ministry of music and definitly amazing friends. On Tuesday 10/12 I met with producer Aaron Barbosa, to listen to some new music, record some reference vocals, and share some thoughts and ideas as far as the direction of the upcoming production.. It feels so great to "do what I love", and feels even better to know that God is IN IT... Last Week i met with Hez &Co, to discuss some strategies in completing this production, image and content of the record as well as how we will incorporate all of our creative ideas in a timely manner... we set a tentative release Month, MARCH 2011.. I could not be more excited, all of the people involved in this production share the same vision and desires to create music that will reach people in a very special and unique way. My heart is overwelmed with the support and encouragement so many have given me to finally get this musical journey started and i feel incredibly honored to have this oppertunity God has placed before me to be a part of such a Special project...

No comments:

Post a Comment