Monday, October 4, 2010

ITS A NEW SEASON

Its a New Season, literally... AUTUMN has begun and the temperatures are slightly changing.. I'm loving it so so much! I'm really excited about the next couple months.. The Holidays always are my favorite time of the year. Besides the annual holiday cheer this time brings, there are also alot of things happening and doors opening that Im not sure which door to walk through but I know God will guide me.

Getting ready for my Chicago Trip the first week of November, First time in CHI and in communication with the event planners, we've become good friends and we are excited for what God is going to do at the Congreso.. I'm working on my songlist for that 4 day event and spiritually preparing myself so that God will have his way and use me to touch someones life.. I pray that the undignified desire in my heart to worship Christ is contageous and impacting.. Lord I need more of you...


No comments:

Post a Comment